Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Far away from the 'Burgh...

While this blog is predominantly about the 'Burgh, I'll occasionally highlight my other interests and hobbies. Hopefully, you'll enjoy these posts about topics far away from the 'Burgh! This week's post focuses on one of my favorite TV shows and one of my current obsessions:

OK, so I'm slightly addicted to the teen drama One Tree Hill. While the show is extremely over dramatic and slightly unrealistic, it still provides some valuable life lessons. You can definitely apply these lessons to your life, even if you're not a fan of the show! Check 'em out...

Life Lessons from One Tree Hill

1. People always leave but sometimes they come back.
2. Sibling hatred and rivalry doesn't last forever. The sibling you despise today may become your best friend tomorrow.
3. Rain is always a good thing.
4. People can always change for the better.
5. Dealing with your parents' divorce can be really rough but with good friends you can get through it.
6. Don't ever forget about your dreams.
7. Always protect and defend your loved ones.
8. Marriage is full of obstacles and hardships.
9. Dreams come true everyday.
10. And of course, true love never fails.

P.S. Yes, this was my second post of the day. BUT I'm new to this whole blogging thing and I'm slightly addicted! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment