Friday, March 4, 2011

Yada, yada, yada

He was the star of one of the most popular sitcoms in television history, and now he's coming to Pittsburgh! Jerry Seinfeld won't be bringing George, Kramer and Elaine with him, but he will be bringing his hilarious sense of humor. One of America's favorite stand-up comedians will be in Pittsburgh on April 23 for two shows -- one at 7:00 and the other at 9:00. The first show sold out quickly so the second show was added to accommodate all the Pittsburghers who want to see the Superman obsessed comedian.

Even though I was a young tyke during the iconic show's run, I'm still a huge fan. I grew up watching reruns of the show with my parents, especially my Seinfeld obsessed dad. For a "show about nothing," it has left a pretty big impact on my life. I always look forward to watching the show with my dad and cracking up at the gang's crazy antics. I really, really want to go see Seinfeld live with my dad and bond while laughing over his jokes about everyday life! Looks like I better get my tickets fast before they're sold out for the second show...

No comments:

Post a Comment